* Perform a round kick with enough focus to break two boards.
* Do jump back kicks with power and focus. Be able to hit the target with the kicking leg BEFORE the landing leg touches down.
* Lose weight.
* Perform jump side kicks without the shuffle and with better focus and power and height.
* Perform all hand techniques with better power and focus.
* Flying side kick over five people on hands and knees.
I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications
Because he hath inclined his ear unto me; therefore will I call upon him
For as long as I live . . . .
|Click here for Letters to a Great Lady: Strategies for Courage In 1999, I write three short letters to a great woman who was undergoing continual harassment from her estranged husband. She gave me permission to send her a longer series of essays on adopting a martial mindset against an aggressive attacker. The essays started as a series on Miyamoto Musashi's Book of Five Rings, but came to include principles of aikido and tae kwon do. This is a book on the mental aspect of fighting bullies, especially designed for women, but suitable for anybody.|